- FREE SHIPPING IN UK & EU
An uplifting spicy green floral. A confidence booster with zingy Ethiopian ginger absolute and crisp pink peppercorn absolute from La Réunion. The quintessence of easygoing wellbeing, captured in a luminous accord of fresh spices and green notes enhanced by two of the most precious ingredients in perfumery: Indian jasmine absolute and iris concrete from China. Dive deep into your inner self, feel its uplifting sense of comfort. You’re golden.
Top Notes: Pink Peppercorn CO2, Lemon, Green notes
Middle Notes: Jasmine absolute, Orris concrete, Ginger oil
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood
An active essence that contains :
a patented Destress accord
and 52 % of previously-tested CNV relaxing ingredients
- Apply your Eau de Parfum liberally. While it settles, select the mood-enhancing Lifeboost according to the emotional desire you’re feeling at that very moment.
- Spray your Lifeboost as you would a perfume, finishing with a spray on each palm. Press your palms together to warm and awaken the Lifeboost molecules, then inhale in three long, deep breaths to fully experience its sensorial active ingredients.
- You can apply different Lifeboosts over the hours as your needs shift and change; they have all been carefully composed by our expert perfumers to harmonize with each other and with each Eau de Parfum.
An active essence with a comforting heart of olibanum and a formula that contains tested CNV relaxing ingredients.
The relaxing benefit of the Wellbeing Accord is observed by measuring the brain’s answer through CNV analysis using an electroencephalograph to measure slow brain waves.
90.7% natural origin.
The patented Destress accord has been validated through Saliva test, measuring biomarkers in saliva (cortisol and alpha amylase) after a stressful task, reducing or inhibiting a subject's physiological reaction to stress.
The Patents and Scientific Publications
The patented Destress accord
1. THE PATENTED DESTRESS ACCORD:
WO 2017/004282 Al 29 June 2016 A fragrance composition comprising one or more musk or fragrance accords for use in reducing or inhibiting a subject's physiological reaction to stress Raphael K. L. Kang Alba T. Cilia
2. THE RELAXING CNV MOLECULES:
- US 6268333B1: A fragrance composition which contains 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene in an amount of from 0.01 to 30% by weight as a fragrance modifier that provides a sedative effect. 1,3-Dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene used in the present invention can exhibit a sedative effect not only by itself but also when mixed with various formulations of jasmine, floral and the like types having stimulative effects. Also, since a single chemical is used as an active ingredient, the present invention is more effective than the sedative function of natural essential oil from a viewpoint of sedation. In addition, since 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene itself has a mild scent, its sedative effect can be obtained without altering original fragrance of interest.
- US 7968606B2 Joint patent concerning the sedative effect of 2R-theaspirane