"Skip the 3pm latte and mist this scent for an instant perk-up" - Cosmopolitan
- FREE SHIPPING IN UK & EU
A reviving musky woody citrus. A refreshing splash of citruses from Italy, infused with the energizing essences of peppery bergamot and regenerative grapefruit, boosted with zingy ginger absolute from Ethiopia. As bright and empowering as a tall dewy glass of freshly squeezed juice. Get up and glow.
Top Notes: Bergamot oil, Grapefruit oil, Lemon
Middle Notes: Ginger co2, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes: Musk, Cedarwood, Amber
An active essence that contains :
30% of previously-tested CNV stimulating ingredients
- Apply your Eau de Parfum liberally. While it settles, select the mood-enhancing Lifeboost according to the emotional desire you’re feeling at that very moment.
- Spray your Lifeboost as you would a perfume, finishing with a spray on each palm. Press your palms together to warm and awaken the Lifeboost molecules, then inhale in three long, deep breaths to fully experience its sensorial active ingredients.
- You can apply different Lifeboosts over the hours as your needs shift and change; they have all been carefully composed by our expert perfumers to harmonize with each other and with each Eau de Parfum.
An active essence that contains previously-tested CNV stimulating ingredients.
The stimulating benefit of the Energy Accord is observed by measuring the brain’s answer through CNV analysis using an electroencephalograph An active essence that contains previously-tested CNV stimulating ingredients.
The stimulating benefit of the Energy Accord is observed by measuring the brain’s answer through CNV analysis using an electroencephalograph (EEG) to measure slow brain waves.
90% natural origin.
to measure slow brain waves.
90% natural origin.
The Patents and Scientific Publications:
The stimulating CNV molecules
1. THE STIMULATING CNV MOLECULES:
- US 6268333B1: A fragrance composition which contains 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene in an amount of from 0.01 to 30% by weight as a fragrance modifier that provides a sedative effect. 1,3-Dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene used in the present invention can exhibit a sedative effect not only by itself but also when mixed with various formulations of jasmine, floral and the like types having stimulative effects. Also, since a single chemical is used as an active ingredient, the present invention is more effective than the sedative function of natural essential oil from a viewpoint of sedation. In addition, since 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene itself has a mild scent, its sedative effect can be obtained without altering original fragrance of interest.
- US 7968606B2 Joint patent concerning the sedative effect of 2R-theaspirane