- FREE SHIPPING IN UK & EU
A mellow solar white floral. A solar Madagascan ylang-ylang essence matched with a creamy monoi note – the name means “sacred oil” in Tahiti --, wrapped in pure jasmine sambac absolute from India and relaxing Madagascan vanilla absolute. Relax, feel the sun shining up above, let yourself be rocked by the sound of the waves and trees swaying in the breeze… You’re in Eden.
Top Notes: Gardenia, Coconut, Green notes
Middle Notes: Ylang oil, Jasmin Absolute, Frangipani
Base Notes: Vanilla absolute, Musky, Amber, Cedarwood
An active essence that contains :
a patented Destress accord
and 30% of previously-tested CNV relaxing ingredients
- Apply your Eau de Parfum liberally. While it settles, select the mood-enhancing Lifeboost according to the emotional desire you’re feeling at that very moment.
- Spray your Lifeboost as you would a perfume, finishing with a spray on each palm. Press your palms together to warm and awaken the Lifeboost molecules, then inhale in three long, deep breaths to fully experience its sensorial active ingredients.
- You can apply different Lifeboosts over the hours as your needs shift and change; they have all been carefully composed by our expert perfumers to harmonize with each other and with each Eau de Parfum.
An active essence with soothing bergamot and a formula that contains previously-tested CNV relaxing ingredients.
The relaxing benefit of the Relax Accord is observed by measuring the brain’s answer through CNV analysis using an electroencephalograph (EEG) to measure slow brain waves.
86,8% natural origin
The patented Destress accord has been validated through Saliva test, measuring biomarkers in saliva (cortisol and alpha amylase) after a stressful task, reducing or inhibiting a subject's physiological reaction to stress.
The Patents and Scientific Publications
The patented Destress accord
1. THE PATENTED DESTRESS ACCORD:
WO 2017/004282 Al 29 June 2016 A fragrance composition comprising one or more musk or fragrance accords for use in reducing or inhibiting a subject's physiological reaction to stress Raphael K. L. Kang Alba T. Cilia
2. THE RELAXING CNV MOLECULES:
- US 6268333B1: A fragrance composition which contains 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene in an amount of from 0.01 to 30% by weight as a fragrance modifier that provides a sedative effect. 1,3-Dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene used in the present invention can exhibit a sedative effect not only by itself but also when mixed with various formulations of jasmine, floral and the like types having stimulative effects. Also, since a single chemical is used as an active ingredient, the present invention is more effective than the sedative function of natural essential oil from a viewpoint of sedation. In addition, since 1,3-dimethoxy-5-methylbenzene itself has a mild scent, its sedative effect can be obtained without altering original fragrance of interest.
- US 7968606B2 Joint patent concerning the sedative effect of 2R-theaspirane